The £6m budget was well managed and I always had total confidence in the figures presented.
Chartered Quantity Surveyors
Hills offer a full range of Quantity Surveying services, encompassing traditional skills as well as the latest business practices developed in a progressive and demanding construction industry.
Our core business skills enable us to provide a professional service in the following activities:
- Preparation of feasibility estimates and development appraisals
- Selection of procurement route and contract type
- Production of Employer’s Requirements , Bills of Quantities or Schedules of Work
- Competitive tendering or negotiation of projects
- Financial reporting and cost control
- Interim valuations and agreement of accounts
- Contractual advice and settlement of claims
Our many years of experience in all these activities enable us to provide sound advice and deliver a quality service that meets the business needs of our clients.
Hills offer a full range of Cost Consultancy services on construction projects across all construction types including demolitions, refurbishments and new build projects.
Our staff aim to provide the best cost advice on the projects they work on, looking for commercial solutions that will deliver a project within budget, optimise design in order to achieve best value, and actively manage commercial risks throughout the project.
Our cost consultancy activities include:
- Development appraisals
- Feasibility estimates
- Cost planning and budgeting
- Valuations and financial reporting
- Cost control and monitoring
- Life cycle costing
- Value engineering
Our cost consultancy skills and experience assist our clients to achieve quality and best value in their investments.